Research interests: environmental protection, environmental health, neurotoxicology, nanomaterials, carbon materials, adsorption, sensor development, pesticides, acetylcholinesterase, acetylcholinesterase inhibitors, neurotoxicology, Alzheimer’s disease.
BSc in Physical Chemistry (2020), University of Belgrade, Faculty of Physical Chemistry, BSc thesis title: “Investigation of the oxygen reduction reaction on ZnO”.
MSc in Physical Chemistry (2021), University of Belgrade, Faculty of Physical Chemistry, MSc thesis title: “Adsorption of malathion on carbon materials derived from biomass in aqueous solutions”.
PhD studies 2021 – present, University of Belgrade, Faculty of Physical Chemistry
Program topic: „A chemico-biological approach to the characterization of bioactive compounds – strategies for improving health and the environment “(2021- present); participant.
List of five selected publications:
- Katnić, Đ., Porobić, S. J., Lazarević-Pašti, T., Kojić, M., Tasić, T., Marinović-Cincović, M. and Živojinović, D. (2023) Sterilized plum pomace biochar as a low-cost effective sorbent of environmental contaminants. Journal of Water Process Engineering, 56(104487). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jwpe.2023.104487
- Tasić, T.; Milanković, V.; Batalović, K.; Breitenbach, S.; Unterweger, C.; Fürst, C.; Pašti, I.A.; Lazarević-Pašti, T. Application of Viscose-Based Porous Carbon Fibers in Food Processing—Malathion and Chlorpyrifos Removal. Foods 2023, 12, 2362. https://doi.org/10.3390/foods12122362
- Milanković, V.; Tasić, T.; Pejčić, M.; Pašti, I.; Lazarević-Pašti, T. Spent Coffee Grounds as an Adsorbent for Malathion and Chlorpyrifos—Kinetics, Thermodynamics, and Eco-Neurotoxicity. Foods 2023, 12, 2397. https://doi.org/10.3390/foods12122397
- Anićijević, V., Tasić, T., Milanković, V., Breitenbach, S., Unterweger, C., Fürst, C., Bajuk-Bogdanović, D., Pašti, I.A., Lazarević-Pašti, Т. How Well Do Our Adsorbents Actually Perform?—The Case of Dimethoate Removal Using Viscose Fiber-Derived Carbons. Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health 2023, 20, 4553. https://doi.org/10.3390/ijerph20054553
- Lazarević-Pašti, T., Tasić, T., Milanković, V., Potkonjak, N. Molecularly Imprinted Plasmonic-Based Sensors for Environmental Contaminants—Current State and Future Perspectives. Chemosensors 2023, 11, 35. https://doi.org/10.3390/chemosensors11010035