Research interest: environmental protection, separation processes, ionic liquids.
BSc in Physical Chemistry (2016), University of Belgrade, Faculty of Physical Chemistry, BSc thesis title: “Electrochemical reduction of hydrogen peroxide on carbon electrodes”.
MSc in Physical Chemistry (2017), University of Belgrade, Faculty of Physical Chemistry, MSc thesis title: “Titanium dioxide as anode and cathode catalyst for alcohol fuel cells”.
2019 – present, VINČA Institute of Nuclear Sciences‒National Institute of the Republic of Serbia -University of Belgrade
Program topic: Development of sustainable integrated processes for the recovery of various valuable compounds using innovative approaches in line with green chemistry principles (2021- present); participant.
International project COST Action CA20133 “CROSS-BORDER TRANSFER AND DEVELOPMENT OF SUSTAINABLE RESOURCE RECOVERY STRATEGIES TOWARDS ZERO WASTE”, (2021-2025); participant.
Transfer technology program funding by The Innovation Fund of The Republic of Serbia: ” Sustainable recovery platform for copper valorization from industrial effluents” (2022-2023), participant.
List of five selected publications:
- Marić, S., Jocić, A., Krstić, A., Momčilović, M., Ignjatović, L., & Dimitrijević, A. (2021). Poloxamer-based aqueous biphasic systems in designing an integrated extraction platform for the valorization of pharmaceutical waste. Separation and Purification Technology, 275(June). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.seppur.2021.119101
- Dimitrijević, A., Tavares, A. P. M., Jocić, A., Marić, S., Trtić-Petrović, T., Gadžurić, S., & Freire, M. G. (2020). Aqueous biphasic systems comprising copolymers and cholinium-based salts or ionic liquids: Insights on the mechanisms responsible for their creation. Separation and Purification Technology, 248. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.seppur.2020.117050
- Jocić, A., Marić, S., Dimitrijević, A., Tot, A., Gadžurić, S., Vraneš, M., & Trtić-Petrović, T. (2020). Protic ionic liquids as adjuvants to enhance extraction and separation performance of diverse polarity compounds in PEG-salt based aqueous biphasic system. Journal of Molecular Liquids, 303. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.molliq.2020.112484
- Dimitrijević, A., Мilićević, J., Jocić, A., Marić, S., Trtić-Petrović, T., Papović, S., Tot, A., Gadžurić, S., & Vraneš, M. (2020). Further insight into the influence of functionalization and positional isomerism of pyridinium ionic liquids on the aqueous two-phase system equilibria. Fluid Phase Equilibria, 512. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fluid.2020.112520
- Jadranka Milikić, Slađana Marić, Nikola Cvjetićanin, Zorana Dohčević-Mitrović, Biljana Šljukić (2018) Facile Preparation and High Activity of TiO2 Nanotube Arrays toward Oxygen Reduction in Alkaline Media, Journal of The Electrochemical Society, 165 (15). https://doi.org/10.1149/2.0331815jes IF 3.405