Research interest: green hydrogen, renewable energy sources, electrolysis, hydrogen economy, ecomanagement, environment
BSc in Biology (2001), University of Belgrade, Faculty of Biology, BSc thesis title: “Ageing”
PhD in Engineering Management (2023). Singidunum University, title of doctoral dissertation: “Energy and economic aspects of electrolytic hydrogen production – improvement of the production process in order to reduce production costs and environmental protection.”
2003-2007 Institute of Molecular Genetics and Genetic Engineering
2008-2011 School Teacher
2012 Department of Physical Chemistry, Institute of Nuclear Sciences Vinča, volunteering work period
2013- 2016 School Teacher
2016- present, Department of Physical Chemistry, Institute of Nuclear Sciences Vinča
Program topic: Fundamental and applied aspects of electrocatalysis in energy systems and green technologies (2021- present); participant.
Development and implementation of new materials, methods and protocols in the field of prevention, protection and effective response to potential CBRN accidents (2021- present); participant.
List of selected publications:
- Mitrović, Stefan, Snežana Brković, Sanja Živković, Nikola Zdolšek, Mina Seović, Jelena Georgijević, and Ivana Perović. 2023. “From E-Waste to Hydrogen Evolution: Harnessing Recycled Precious Metals for Catalytic Efficiency in Hydrogen Evolution Reactions” Materials 16, no. 20: 6795. https://doi.org/10.3390/ma16206795
- Perović, Ivana, Milica Marčeta Kaninski, Gvozden Tasić, Sladjana Maslovara, Petar Laušević, Mina Seović, and Vladimir Nikolić. 2023. “Enhanced Catalytic Activity and Energy Savings with Ni-Zn-Mo Ionic Activators for Hydrogen Evolution in Alkaline Electrolysis” Materials 16, no. 15: 5268. https://doi.org/10.3390/ma16155268
- On the Green Path of Innovation — Hydrogen from Laser-Assisted Alkaline Electrolysis / Mina Seović, Dubravka Milovanović, Gvozden Tasić, Nikola Zdolšek, Stefan Mitrović, Snežana Brković, Ivana Perović // Ecologica. – Vol. 29, No. 107 (2022), p. 359–363. (ISSN 0354-3285)
- Milica P. Marčeta Kaninski, Mina M. Seović, Snežana M. Miulović, Dragana L. Žugić, Gvozden S. Tasić, Đorđe P. Šaponjić, Cobalt-chrome activation of the nickel electrodes for the HER in alkaline water electrolysis – Part II,International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, Volume 38, Issue 4, 2013, Pages 1758-1764, ISSN 0360-3199, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijhydene.2012.11.117.
- Snezana M. Miulovic, Sladjana Lj. Maslovara, Mina M. Seovic, Bojan B. Radak, Milica P. Marceta Kaninski, Energy saving in electrolytic hydrogen production using Co–Cr activation – Part I, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, Volume 37, Issue 22, 2012, Pages 16770-16775, ISSN 0360-3199, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijhydene.2012.08.075.