Research interest: security, risk management, nuclear security, HBRN risks and threats, environmental security and environmental protection.
BSc in Security Studies (2012), University of Belgrade, Faculty of Security Studies, BSc thesis title: “Trends in the privatization of water resources in conditions of their scarcity and sustainable use”.
MSc in Security Studies (2014). University of Belgrade, Faculty of Security Studies, MSc thesis title: “Application of the concept of sustainable development in environmental protection of the local community”.
2015 – 2019, Teaching Associate, University of Belgrade, Faculty of Security Studies
2019 – present, Research Assistant,Department of Physical Chemistry, Institute of Nuclear Sciences Vinča
List of five selected publications:
- Dabetić, M., Nikolić, D. (2022). Energy Policy in International Relations Focusing on Issues of Energy Security of the European Union. Security. 64(1), 124-156 https://doi.org/10.5937/bezbednost2201124D
- Dabetić, M. (2022). Prevention and response in the case of CBRN incidents. International Scientific Conference Sustainable Development and Green Economy. Belgrade, Serbia. April 19-21. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/360167774_Prevention_and_response_in_the_case_of_CBRN_incidents
- Cvetković, V., Eric, N., Filipović, M. Popović Mančić, M., Kešetović, Ž. Radojević, N. (2018). Public Risk Perception of Terrorism Threats in Belgrade: Implications for Risk Management Decision-Making. Revija za kriminalistiko in kriminologijo. 69(4) 279-298. M23, https://rhinosec.fb.bg.ac.rs/handle/123456789/394
- Cvetkovic, V., Ronan, K., Shaw, R., Filipovic, M., Mano, R., Gačić, J., Jakovljević, V. (2018). Household earthquake preparedness – a study from selected municipalities: Acta Geographica Slovenica, 59(1). https://doi.org/10.3986/AGS.5445
- Filipović, M. (2018). Environmental education in the function of proenvironmental behavior. Security. 60(1), 99-111 https://doi.org/10.5937/bezbednost2201124D