Research interest: Laser ablation, Laser surface modification, Laser synthesis of nanoparticles, Laser-Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy (LIBS)
BSc in (2010), Faculty of Electrical Engineering, University of Belgrade, BSc thesis title: “Modification of titanium surface by pulsed CO2 laser radiation”.
PhD in Electrical Engineering and Computing (2020), Faculty of Electrical Engineering, University of Belgrade, PhD thesis title: “Effect of a pulsed laser on a titanium target: surface effects”.
Program topic: Development of laser methods for pollution detection and environmental monitoring (2021- present); participant.
Program topic: Interaction of laser radiation with materials: basic research and application in nanotechnologies (2021- present); participant.
Bilateral project with Hungary. Cooperation between Department for analytical and inorganic chemistry of University of Szeged and Institute of nuclear sciences VINČA: „Performance enhancement of solid sampling laser-induced breakdown spectroscopy using composite metallic nanoparticles“ (2021-2023), participant.
Bilateral project with Belorussia. Cooperation between Institute of Physics “B.I. Stepanov”, NAN Belarus, Minsk, Belorussia, and Institute of nuclear sciences VINČA, Belgrade, Serbia. Title fo project: “Synthesis of advanced nanoparticles by plasma techniques for the development of new electrochemical sensors””(2022-2024), participant.
List of five selected publications:
- M. Momčilović, S. Živković, J. Petrović, I. Cvijović-Alagić, J. Ciganović, An original LIBS system based on TEA CO2 laser as a tool for determination of glass surface hardness, Appl Phys B-Lasers. 80 (2019) 222, https://doi.org/10.1007/s00340-019-7329-2
- M. Trtica, J. Stasic, J. Limpouch, P. Gavrilov, X. Chen, J. Ciganovic, Surface behavior of 16Cr3Al ODS steel—Effects of high laser intensity 1014 W/cm2 in ambiences of air, helium and vacuum, Fusion Eng Des.150(2020) 111360, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fusengdes.2019.111360
- J. Ciganovic, J. Stasic, B. Gakovic, M. Momcilovic, D. Milovanovic, M. Bokorov, M. Trtica, Surface Modification of the Titanium Implant Using TEA CO2 Laser Pulses in Controllable Gas atmospheres, Appl Surf Sci. 258 (2012) 2741-2748, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apsusc.2011.10.125
- J. Ciganovic, S. Zivkovic, M. Momcilovic, J. Savovic, M. Kuzmanovic, M. Stoiljkovic, M. Trtica, Laser-induced features at titanium implant surface in vacuum ambience, Opt Quant Electron. 48 2 (2016) 133 (8pp). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11082-015-0369-x
- J. Ciganovic, P. Matavulj, M. Trtica, J. Stasic, J. Savovic, S. Zivkovic, M. Momcilovic, Pulsed TEA CO2 laser irradiation of titanium in nitrogen and carbon dioxide gases, Russ J Physl Chem A+. 91 13 (2017) 2696-2701. https://doi.org/10.1134/S003602441713009X