Research interest: Molecular cytogenetics, Cytogenetics, Genotoxicology, Immunocytochemistry, Medicine.
BSc Doctor of Medicine (2010), University of Niš, Faculty of Medicine, BSc thesis title: “Treatment of toxic adenoma and toxic multinodular goiter with radioactive iodine (RAI)”.
PhD in Biology sciences (2018). University of Belgrade, Faculty of Biology, PhD thesis title: “Molecular-cytogenetic characterization of chromosomal breakages in peripheral blood lymphocytes of Fanconi anemia patients in different stages of the disease”.
2011 – present, Department of Physical Chemistry, „Vinča“ Institute of Nuclear Sciences – National Institute of the Republic of Serbia, University of Belgrade
Program topic: “Structure and dynamics of telomeres under conditions of cholinergic anti-inflammatory pathway activation and inhibition in peripheral blood lymphocites” (2021- present); Principal investigator.
Transfer technology program (ТТ) funded by The Innovation Fund of The Republic of Serbia: “Application of Green Synthesized Silver Nanoparticles for Skin and Oral Treatment” (2022-2023), Principal investigator.
Bilateral project with the France Republic: „Development of X-ray enhanced photodynamic therapy of cancers (X-PYTHON)“ (2023-2025), participant.
List of five selected publications:
- J. Filipović Tričković, M. Momčilović, G. Joksić, S. Živković, B. Ilić, M. Ognjanović, et al. Laser Ablated Citrate-Stabilized Silver Nanoparticles Display Size and Concentration Dependant Biological Effects. Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology. 2023:9854356. DOI: 10.1155/2023/9854356
- J. Filipović Tričković, A. Valenta Šobot, I. Joksić, G. Joksić, Telomere fragility in radiology workers occupationally exposed to low doses of ionising radiation. Archives of Industrial Hygiene and Toxicology. 73(2022):23-30. DOI: 10.2478/aiht-2022-73-3609
- A. Valenta Šobot, D. Drakulić, G. Joksić, J. Miletić Vukajlović, J. Savić, J. Potočnik, J. Filipović Tričković, Yellow gentian root extract provokes concentration-and time-dependent response in peripheral blood mononuclear cells, Archives of Industrial Hygiene and Toxicology. 71 (2020) 320-8., DOI: 10.2478/aiht-2020-71-3476
- J. Filipović, G. Joksić, D. Vujić, I. Joksić, K. Mrasek, A. Weisse, T. Liehr, First molecular-cytogenetic characterization of Fanconi anemia fragile sites in primary lymphocytes of FA-D2 patients in different stages of the disease. Molecular Cytogenetics. 9 (2016) 70. DOI: 10.1186/s13039-016-0280-6
- G. Joksic, J. Stasic, J. Filipovic, A. Valenta Sobot, M. Trtica, Size of silver nanoparticles determines proliferation ability of human circulating lymphocytes in vitro, Toxicology Letters. 247 (2016) 29-34. DOI: 10.1016/j.toxlet.2016.02.007