Research interest: Polymer engineering, Nanocomposites, Chemical surface modification, Bio-based materials, Electronic materials.
Master’s degree equivalent (2009), University of Belgrade, Faculty of Technology and Metallurgy, Department of Organic Chemical Technology and Polymer Engineering, thesis title: Physical and mechanical properties of composite material poly(methyl methacrylate)-bismuth silicon oxide
PhD degree Materials Science and Engineering (2017), University of Belgrade, Faculty of Technology and Metallurgy, Department of Special and Construction Materials, thesis titled ‘Self-healing Hybrid Nanocomposite Materials’.
February 2011- May 2014 Research Trainee at Innovation Center of Faculty of Technology and Metallurgy, University of Belgrade
May 2014 – April 2018 Research Assistant at Innovation Center of Faculty of Technology and Metallurgy
April 2018 – December 2018 Research Assistant at VINČA Institute of Nuclear Sciences
December 2018-present Research Associate at VINČA Institute of Nuclear Sciences – National Institute of the Republic of Serbia, University of Belgrade
Optical emission (OE) and mass spectrometry (MS) for the characterization of plasma, clusters and polymeric materials.
Experimental and theoretical investigation of thermo-chemical conversion of waste material in order to obtain a higher yield of bio-gas (synthetic gas)
List of five selected publications:
- Srdjan D. Perisic, Ivana Radovic, Milos Petrovic, Aleksandar Marinkovic, Dusica Stojanovic, Petar Uskokovic, Vesna Radojevic, Processing of hybrid wood plastic composite reinforced with short PET fibers, Materials and Manufacturing Processes, Vol.33, No.5 (2018) 572-579. IF(2018)=3.350, ISSN: 1042-6914 DOI: 10.1080/10426914.2017.
- A. A. Elmadani, Nataša Z. Tomić, Ivana Radović, Miloš Petrović, Dušica B. Stojanović, Radmila Jančić Heinemann, Vesna Radojević, Hybrid denture acrylic composites with nanozirconia and electrospun polystyrene fibers, PLoS ONE, Vol.14, No.12 (2019) e0226528. IF(2018)=2.776, ISSN 1932-6203 https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0226528
- Bojan Janković, Nebojša Manić, Vladimir Dodevski, Ivana Radović, Milena Pijović, Đurica Katnić, Gvozden Tasić, Physico-chemical characterization of carbonized apricot kernel shell as precursor for activated carbon preparation in clean technology utilization, Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol.236 (2019) 117614. IF(2019) = 7.246, ISSN 0959-6526 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2019.117614.
- Ivana Radovic, Aleksandar Stajcic, Andjela Radisavljevic, Filip Veljkovic, Maria Cebela, Vojislav V. Mitic, Vesna Radojevic, Solvent effects on structural changes in self-healing epoxy composites, Materials Chemistry and Physics, Vol.256 (2020) 123761. IF(2020)=4.094, ISSN 0254-0584, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matchemphys.2020.123761
- Srđan Perišić, Azdihar Alzaroug, Katarina Kalevski, Marija Vuksanovic, Tatjana Volkov Husovic, Ivana Radović, Vesna Radojevic, Denture composite reinforced with short polyethylene terephthalate fibers. Polymer Composites, Vol.43, No.1 (2021) 543-550. IF(2021)=3.531, ISSN 0272-8397, doi:10.1002/pc.26397.