Research interest: electrochemistry, hydrogen energy, electrolysis, fuel cells, supercapacitors, energy storage, synthesis of catalytic materials, CBRN forensics.
BSc in Physical Chemistry (2009), University of Belgrade, Faculty of Physical Chemistry, BSc thesis title: “Groundwater organic matter load in some localities in Vojvodina”.
MSc in Physical Chemistry (2011), University of Belgrade, Faculty of Physical Chemistry, MSc thesis title: “Increasing the energy efficiency of the process of electrolytic production of hydrogen from an alkaline solution using catalysts based on nickel and tungsten”.
PhD in Physical Chemistry (2018). University of Belgrade, Faculty of Physical Chemistry, PhD thesis title: “Influence of the application of ionic activators based on d-metals Zn, Co, Cu, Ni, Mo and laser radiation on the energy efficiency of hydrogen generation from alkaline electrolysis”.
2008. – 2009. MOL Institute, Stara Pazova
2009. – 2011. CONSECO Agency – Consulting and Management in Environmental Protection
2011 – present, Laboratory of Physical Chemistry, Vinča Institute of Nuclear Sciences
Program topic: Fundamental and applied aspects of electrocatalysis in energy systems and green technologies (2021 – present); participant.
Program topic: Development and implementation of new materials, methods and protocols in the field of prevention, protection and effective response to potential CBRN accidents (2021- present); participant.
List of five selected publications:
- I. Perović, D. Aćimović, G. Tasić, S. Karić, P.r Laušević, M. Marčeta-Kaninski, V. Nikolić, Efficient Hydrogen Production Using Ternary Ni-Cu-Mo Ionic Activator, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 179( 2015) 88-94, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijhydene.2015.03.003
- V. Nikolić, I. Perović, N. Gavrilov, I. Pašti, A. Šaponjić, P. Vulić, S. Karić, B. Babić, M. Marčeta Kaninski, On the tungsten carbide synthesis for PEM fuel cell application – Problems, challenges and advantages, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 39(2014)11175-11185, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijhydene.2014.05.078
- V. Nikolić, D. Žugić, I. Perović, A. Šaponjić, B. Babić, I. Pašti, M. Marčeta Kaninski, Investigation of tungsten carbide supported Pd or Pt as anode catalysts for PEM fuel cells, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 38( 2013) 11340-11345, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijhydene.2013.06.094
- S. Miulović, S. Maslovara, I. Perović, V. Nikolić, M. Marčeta Kaninski, Electrocatalytic activity of ZnCoMo based ionic activators for alkaline hydrogen evolution-Part II, Applied Catalysis A: General, Volume 451( 2013) 220-226, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apcata.2012.09.056
- A. Maksić, S. Miulović, V. Nikolić, I. Perović, M. Marčeta Kaninski, Energy consumption of the electrolytic hydrogen production using Ni–W based activators – Part I,Applied Catalysis A: General 405 (2011), 25-28, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apcata.2011.07.017