Research interests: biomass, carbon materials, the removal of organic and inorganic pollutants from water, gas and liquid chromatography, chemical tests of water, soil, construction materials, waste, mineral and synthetic oils, and HBRN forensics.
BSc in Engineering Technology (2016), University of Belgrade, Faculty of Technology and Metallurgy, BSc thesis title: “Determination of experimental values of resistances of different valves depending on the degree of openness and speed of fluid flow”.
MSc in Engineering Technology (2017), University of Belgrade, Faculty of Technology and Metallurgy, BSc thesis title: “Optimization of biocomposite composition for nickel ion adsorption”.
PhD studies 2018 – present, University of Belgrade, Faculty of Technology and Metallurgy, PhD thesis title: “Modification, characterization, and application of carbon materials obtained by carbonization of plum and fig pomace biomass”.
2017–2018: Kosmaj Komerc, Belgrade, Production of combustion additives, oils for special purposes, and technical fluids; technologist in production and laboratories
Program topic: Development and implementation of new materials, methods, and protocols in the field of prevention, protection, and effective response to potential HBRN accidents (2022 – present); participant.
List of five selected publications:
- Đ. B. Katnić, S. J. Porobić, I. Vujčić, M. M. Kojić, T. Lazarević-Pašti, V. Milanković, M. Marinović-Cincović, D. Živojinović, Irradiated fig pomace pyrochar as a promising and sustainable sterilized sorbent for water pollutant removal, Radiation Physics and Chemistry, 214, 2023, 111277. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.radphyschem.2023.111277
- Đ. Katnić, S. J. Porobić, T. Lazarević-Pašti, M. Kojić, T. Tasić, M. Marinović-Cincović, Dragana Živojinović, Sterilized plum pomace biochar as a low-cost effective sorbent of environmental contaminants, Journal of Water Process Engineering, 56, 2023, 104487. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jwpe.2023.104487
- M. Kojić, M. Mihajlović, M. Marinović-Cincović, J. Petrović, Đ. Katnić, A. Krstić, S. Butulija, A. Onjia, Calcium-pyro-hydrochar derived from the spent mushroom substrate as a functional sorbent of Pb2+ and Cd2+ from aqueous solutions, Waste Management & Research, 40 2022, 11. https://doi.org/10.1177/0734242×221093951
- Đ. Katnić, M. Marinović-Cincović, S.J. Porobić, I. Vujčić, A. Šaponjić, B. Sikirić, D. Živojinović, Characterization and kinetics of thermal decomposition behavior of plum and fig pomace biomass, Journal of Cleaner Production, 2022, 352, 131637. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2022.131637
- Janković B., Manić N., Dodevski V., Radović I., Pijović M., Katnić Đ., Tasić G., Physico-chemical characterization of carbonized apricot kernel shell as precursor for activated carbon preparation in clean technology utilization, Јournal of Cleaner Production, 2019, 236, 117614. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2019.117614