Research interest: Theoretical physical chemistry, DFT calcuations, Electrochemical removal of polutants, Adsorption, Molecular docking.
BSc in Physical Chemistry (2010), University of Belgrade, Faculty of Physical Chemistry, BSc thesis title: “Studies of hydrogen adsorption on (100), (110) i (111) platinum surface – theory and experiment”.
MSc in Physical Chemistry (2011), University of Belgrade, Faculty of Physical Chemistry, MSc thesis title: Study of electrochemical reduction of oxygen on low indexed platinum surfaces using DFT method”.
PhD in Physical Chemistry (2015). University of Belgrade, Faculty of Physical Chemistry, PhD thesis title: “Theoretical analysis of wolfram carbide surface as the basis in electro catalizers in the reaction of hydrogen electrode”.
Program topic: Removal of the polluting substances from the environment (2021- present); participant.
Program topic: Chemico-biological approach to the characterization of bioactive compounds- strategies for improving health and the environment (2021- present); participant.
List of five selected publications:
- Lazarevic-Pašti Tamara, Anićijević Vladan, Baljozovic Milos, Vasić Anićijević Dragana, Gutić Sanjin J., Vasić Vesna, Skorodumova Natalia V., Pašti Igor A., The impact of the structure of graphene-based materials on the removal of organophosphorus pesticides from water, Environmental Science-Nano, ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY, 5, 6, pp. 1482 – 1494, 2051-8153, https://doi.org/10.1039/c8en00171e , 2018.
- Bondžić M. Aleksandra , Vasić Anićijević D. Dragana , Janjić V. Goran , Zeković Ivana , Momić Tatjana , Nikezić Vujačić Ana and Vasić M. Vesna, Na, K-ATPase as a Biological Target for Gold(III) Complexes: A Theoretical and Experimental Approach, Current Medicinal Chemistry 2021;28(23) . https://dx.doi.org/10.2174/0929867328999210101233801
- Anićijević, V.J.; Lazarević-Pašti, T.D.; Vasić, V.M.; Vasić Anićijević, D.D. An Insight into the Efficient Dimethoate Adsorption on Graphene-Based Materials—A Combined Experimental and DFT Study. Appl. Sci. 2021, 11, 4014. https://doi.org/10.3390/app11094014
- Milena Pijović, Nebojša Manić, Dragana Vasić Anićijević, Aleksandar Krstić, Miodrag Mitrić, Tamara Matić, Bojan Janković, Simple and effective one-step production of high-quality mesoporous pyrolytic char from waste tires: Rhodamine B adsorption kinetics and density functional theory (DFT) study, Diamond and Related Materials, 2022 121, 108768, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.diamond.2021.108768.
- Ječmenica Dučić, M.; Aćimović, D.; Savić, B.; Rakočević, L.; Simić, M.; Brdarić, T.; Vasić Anićijević, D. Is It Possible to Restrain OER on Simple Carbon Electrodes to Efficiently Electrooxidize Organic Pollutants? Molecules 2022, 27, 5203. https://doi.org/10.3390/molecules27165203