Research interest: Environmental protection, electrochemical advanced processes, analytical chemistry, synthesis of anode electrode materials
BSc in Biochemistry (2010), University of Belgrade, Chemical Faculty, BSc thesis title: “Investigation of ecological abiotic factors of thermal power plant Kostolac’s ash”.
PhD in Biochemical engineering and Biotechnology (2020). University of Belgrade, Faculty of Technology and Metallurgy, PhD thesis title: “Electrochemical oxidation of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in concrete and toxicity estimation of their degradation products”.
Program topic: Removal of pollutants from the environment (2021- present); participant.
List of five selected publications:
- D. Aćimović, S. Karić, Ž. Nikolić, T. Brdarić, G. Tasić, M. Marčeta Kaninski, V. Nikolić, Electrochemical oxidation of the polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in polluted concrete of the residential buildings, Environ. Pollut. 220 (2017) 393-399, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.envpol.2016.09.075
- D. Aćimović, Ž. Nikolić, M. Tošić, D. Milovanović, V. Nikolić, T.P. Brdarić, M. Marčeta Kaninski, Validation and uncertainty estimation of UPLC-PDA method for the analysis of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in concrete, J. Hazard. Mater. 325 (2017) 271–278, http://doi.org/10.1016/j.jhazmat.2016.12.008
- D. Aćimović, D. Vasić Anićijević, Electrooxidative removal of organophosphates – a combined experimental and theoretical approach, Organophosphates: Detection, Exposure and Occurrence. Volume 1: Impact on Health and the Natural Environment, Nova Science Publishers Inc, 2022.
- M. Ječmenica Dučić, D. Aćimović, B. Savić, L. Rakočević, M. Simić, T. Brdarić, D. Vasić Anićijević, Is It Possible to Restrain OER on Simple Carbon Electrodes to Efficiently Electrooxidize Organic Pollutants? Molecules. 27(2022) 5203, https://doi.org/10.3390/molecules27165203
- I. Perović, D. Aćimović, G. Tasić, S. Karić, P. Laušević, M. Marčeta Kaninski, V. Nikolić, Efficient hydrogen production using ternary Ni–Cu–Mo ionic activator. Int. J. Hydrogen Energy 40, (2015) 6270–6275., https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijhydene.2015.03.003