Research interest: Environmental protection, electrochemistry, analytical chemistry, synthesis of electrode materials, electrochemical advanced processes.
MSc in Biology (2011), University of Novi Sad, Faculty of Sciences, MSc thesis title: “Application of BARTTM tests for biofouling risk assesment in wells with horizontal drains.”
Doctor of Science – Environmental Engineering (Ph.D.Env.Eng.) (2021). University of Novi Sad, Faculty of Technical Sciences, PhD thesis title: “Application of electrochemical treatment for decontamination of wastewater contaminated with phenolic compounds.”
2016 – present, Department of Physical Chemistry, Institute of Nuclear Sciences Vinča.
2012 – 2015, Victoriagroup, engineer for water preparation and processing.
Program topic: Removal of pollutants from the environment (2021- present); participant.
Bilateral scientific collaboration Republic of Serbia – Public Republic of China, „Polyoxovanadates as promising anticancer drug candidates: modulation of Na+,K+-ATPase and ecto-nucleoside triphosphate diphosphohydrolases (E-NTPDases) activity (POVaCan)”, pr. no. 451-02-818/2021-09/01, 2021-2023; participant.
- B. Savić, D. Stanković, S. Živković, M. Ognjanović, G. Tasić, I. Mihajlović, T. Brdarić, Electrochemical oxidation of a complex mixture of phenolic compounds in the base media using PbO2-GNRs anodes, Applied Surface Science, 529 (2020) 147120, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apsusc.2020.147120
- B. Savić, I. Mihajlović, S. Milutinović, M. Seović, Ž. Nikolić, M. Tošić, T. Brdarić, Validation and uncertainity estimation of analitycal method for determination of phenolic compounds in concrete, J. Serb. Chem. Soc., 83 (0), pp. 1-9, 2018, https://doi.org/10.2298/JSC180518106S
- M. Simić, B. Savić, M. Ognjanović, D. Stanković, D. Relić, D. Aćimović, T. Brdarić, Degradation of bisphenol A on SnO2-MWCNT electrode using electrochemical oxidation, Journal of Water Process Engineering, 51 (2023) 103416, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jwpe.2022.103416
- M. Ječmenica Dučić, D. Aćimović, B. Savić, L. Rakočević, M. Simić, T. Brdarić, D. Vasić Anićijević, Is It Possible to Restrain OER on Simple Carbon Electrodes to Efficiently Electrooxidize Organic Pollutants? Molecules. 27(2022) 5203, https://doi.org/10.3390/molecules27165203
- M. Ječmenica Dučić, A. Krstić, N. Zdolšek, D. Aćimović, B. Savić, T. Brdarić, D. Vasić Anićijević, Low-cost graphene-based composite electrodes for electrochemical oxidation of phenolic dyes, Crystals 2023, 13, 125. https://doi.org/10.3390/cryst13010125