Research interest: Environmental protection, Separation processes, Ionic liquids, Carbon materials
BSc in Physical Chemistry (2014), University of Belgrade, Faculty of Physical Chemistry, BSc thesis title: “Spectroscopic characterization of polyaniline decavanadate”.
MSc in Physical Chemistry (2017), University of Belgrade, Faculty of Physical Chemistry, MSc thesis title: “Single-step extraction of taurine and caffeine from energy drink using aqueous biphasic systems based on biocompatible ionic liquids”.
2018 – present, VINČA Institute of Nuclear Sciences‒National Institute of the Republic of Serbia -University of Belgrade
Program topic: Development of sustainable integrated processes for the recovery of various valuable compounds using innovative approaches in line with green chemistry principles (2021- present); participant.
International project COST Action CA20133 “CROSS-BORDER TRANSFER AND DEVELOPMENT OF SUSTAINABLE RESOURCE RECOVERY STRATEGIES TOWARDS ZERO WASTE”, (2021-2025); participant.
Transfer technology program funding by The Innovation Fund of The Republic of Serbia: ” Sustainable recovery platform for copper valorization from industrial effluents” (2022-2023), participant.
List of five selected publications:
- A. Jocić, S. Marić, A Dimitrijević, A Tot, S. Gadžurić, M. Vraneš, T. Trtić-Petrović, Protic ionic liquids as adjuvants to enhance extraction and separation performance of diverse polarity compounds in PEG-salt based aqueous biphasic system, Journal of Molecular Liquids 303 (2020) 112484, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.molliq.2020.112484
- A. Dimitrijević, A.P.M. Tavares, A. Jocić, S. Marić, T. Trtić-Petrović, S. Gadžurić, M. G. Freire, Aqueous biphasic systems comprising copolymers and cholinium-based salts or ionic liquids: Insights on the mechanisms responsible for their creation, Separation and Purification Technology, 248 (2020) 117050, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.seppur.2020.117050
- S. Marić, A. Jocić, A. Krstić, M. Momčilović, Lj. Ignjatović, A. Dimitrijević, Poloxamer-based aqueous biphasic systems in designing an integrated extraction platform for the valorization of pharmaceutical waste, Separation and Purification Technology, 275 (2021) 119101 (1-11), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.seppur.2021.119101
- A. Jocić, S. Breitenbach, D. Bajuk-Bogdanović, I. A. Pašti, C. Unterweger, C. Fürst, T. Lazarević-Pašti, Viscose-derived activated carbons fibers as highly efficient adsorbents for dimethoate removal from water, Molecules, 27 (2022) 1477, https://doi.org/10.3390/molecules27051477
- A. Jocić, S. Breitenbach, I. A. Pašti, C. Unterweger, C. Fürst, T. Lazarević‑Pašti, Viscose‑derived activated carbons as adsorbents for malathion, dimethoate, and chlorpyrifos—screening, trends, and analysis, Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 29 (2022) 35138–35149, https://doi.org/10.1007/s11356-022-18721-1