Research interest: environmental protection, separation processes, ionic liquids.
BSc in Physical Chemistry (2011), University of Belgrade, Faculty of Physical Chemistry, BSc thesis title: “determination of relative spectral sensitivity of PGS-2 spectrograph in ultraviolet range”.
MSc in Physical Chemistry (2012), University of Belgrade, Faculty of Physical Chemistry, MSc thesis title: “Distribution of bands relative intesity in BX system of BO molecule in ultraviolet range”.
PhD in Physical Chemistry (2017). University of Belgrade, Faculty of Physical Chemistry, PhD thesis title: “Evaluation of n,n’-dialkyl-imidazolium ionic-liquid-based aqueous biphasic systems and their application for organic pollutants extraction”.
2014 – present, VINČA Institute of Nuclear Sciences‒National Institute of the Republic of Serbia -University of Belgrade
Program topic: Development of sustainable integrated processes for the recovery of various valuable compounds using innovative approaches in line with green chemistry principles (2021- present); project leader.
International project COST Action CA20133 “CROSS-BORDER TRANSFER AND DEVELOPMENT OF SUSTAINABLE RESOURCE RECOVERY STRATEGIES TOWARDS ZERO WASTE”, (2021-2025); MC.
Transfer technology program funding by The Innovation Fund of The Republic of Serbia: ” Sustainable recovery platform for copper valorization from industrial effluents” (2022-2023), PI.
- Dimitrijević, A., Tavares, A. P. M., Almeida, M. R., Vraneš, M., Sousa, A. C. A., Cristóvão, A. C., Trtić-Petrović, T., Gadžurić, S., & Freire, M. G. (2020). Valorization of Expired Energy Drinks by Designed and Integrated Ionic Liquid-Based Aqueous Biphasic Systems. ACS Sustainable Chemistry and Engineering, 8(14), 5683–5692. https://doi.org/10.1021/acssuschemeng.0c00429
- Dimitrijević, A., Tavares, A. P. M., Jocić, A., Marić, S., Trtić-Petrović, T., Gadžurić, S., & Freire, M. G. (2020). Aqueous biphasic systems comprising copolymers and cholinium-based salts or ionic liquids: Insights on the mechanisms responsible for their creation. Separation and Purification Technology, 248. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.seppur.2020.117050
- Dimitrijević, A., Мilićević, J., Jocić, A., Marić, S., Trtić-Petrović, T., Papović, S., Tot, A., Gadžurić, S., & Vraneš, M. (2020). Further insight into the influence of functionalization and positional isomerism of pyridinium ionic liquids on the aqueous two-phase system equilibria. Fluid Phase Equilibria, 512. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fluid.2020.112520
- Jocić, A., Marić, S., Dimitrijević, A., Tot, A., Gadžurić, S., Vraneš, M., & Trtić-Petrović, T. (2020). Protic ionic liquids as adjuvants to enhance extraction and separation performance of diverse polarity compounds in PEG-salt based aqueous biphasic system. Journal of Molecular Liquids, 303. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.molliq.2020.112484
- Marić, S., Jocić, A., Krstić, A., Momčilović, M., Ignjatović, L., & Dimitrijević, A. (2021). Poloxamer-based aqueous biphasic systems in designing an integrated extraction platform for the valorization of pharmaceutical waste. Separation and Purification Technology, 275(June). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.seppur.2021.119101