Research interest: carbon materials, removal of organic and inorganic contaminants from water, gas and liquid chromatography, environmental chemistry, chemical analysis of water, soil, waste, oils.
BSc in Chemistry (2014), University of Belgrade, Faculty of Chemistry, BSc thesis title: ,,Removal of interferences originating from iron (III) ions “in line” in a copper determination by flow injection (FIA) method with amperometric detection”.
MSc in Chemistry (2015). University of Belgrade, Faculty of Chemistry, PhD thesis title: ‘’Quantification of acidic functional groups on the biochar surface using modified Boehm titrations”.
PhD in Chemistry (2023). University of Belgrade, Faculty of Chemistry, PhD thesis title: “Application of carbon cryogels doped with nitrogen and sulfur for the removal of heavy metals and pharmaceuticals in the water purification process”.
2015 – 2018, Accredited laboratory Institut MOL doo, Stara Pazova, chemical analyst
Program topic: Development and application of functional carbon materials (2021-present); participant
List of five selected publications:
- A. Krstić, A. Lolić, M. Mirković, J. Kovač, T. Minović Arsić, B. Babić, A. Kalijadis, Synthesis of nitrogen doped and nitrogen and sulfur co-doped carbon cryogels and their application for pharmaceuticals removal from water, J. Environ. Chem. Eng. Vol.10 (6) (2022) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jece.2022.108998
- A. Kalijadis, N. Gavrilov, B. Jokić, M. Gilić, A. Krstić, I. Pašti, B. Babić, Composition, structure and potential energy application of nitrogen doped carbon cryogels, Mater. Chem. Phys., 1 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matchemphys.2019.122120
- D. Djukić, A. Krstić, K. Jakovljević, S. Butulija, Lj. Andjelković, V. Pavlović, M. Mirković, Brushite-Metakaolin Composite Geopolymer Material as an Effective Adsorbent for Lead Removal from Aqueous Solutions, Sustainability 14 (7) (2022) https://doi.org/10.3390/su14074003
- M. Pijović, N. Manić, D. Vasić-Anićijević, A. Krstić, M. Mitrić, T. Matić, B. Janković, Simple and effective one-step production of high-quality mesoporous pyrolytic char from waste tires: Rhodamine B adsorption kinetics and density functional theory (DFT) study, Diamond and related materials, 122 (2022) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.diamond.2021.108768
- M. Ječmenica Dučić, A. Krstić, N. Zdolšek, D. Aćimović, B. Savić, T. Brdarić, D. Vasić Anićijević, Low-Cost Graphene-Based Composite Electrodes for Electrochemical Oxidation of Phenolic Dyes, Crystals, 2023, vol.13, No.1, pp 125. http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/cryst13010125